Along the walls are a few towers named after the guilds that built them, including the Carpenter’s Tower, Potter’s Tower, and Harquebusier’s Tower. All of the towers are 14th century originals except for the latter, which was replaced in the 16th century.
The rest of the street is pleasant to walk along and includes several colorful homes. The Sibiu Natural History Museum (1895) and Thalia Concert Hall (1787) are found on the street. The Thalia Concert Hall houses the State Philharmonic of Sibiu and was built as one of the first theatres in this part of Europe.